This is a website to collect and share tools, hardware and applications available for the enhancement of technology in edudcation with emphasis in Special education. We have been collecting material over the last 7 years. This is our attempt to put together all that information in a categorized format so parents, educators and other professionals who work with kids with special needs can benefit from the knowledge we already acquired.
- We are parents of special needs and Neurotypical kids. We have been working with our kids for the last 4 years. We think technology can make a significant difference in the lives of special needs kids. We are always looking for a tools to help our kids. This blog is our attempt to share those technologies with others.
- Our review are for not verbose or poetic. They are objective and with detailed analysis of the apps/tools. We spend a lot of time working on the tool/app before writing a review. We also communicate with the developers to collect additional information and interact with them to learn all the features available. The final product is a thought provoking review with all the features available. We also include the tips for parents/therapists, alternative uses of the apps/tools, issues if any and enhancement requests and finally wishlist.
- Parents - We try to provide unbiased information to the parents so they can decide whether to buy or not.
- Teachers and Therapists - Some thought provoking ideas on how this can be used in classroom/therapy sessions
- Developers - How best to improve their products and alternative uses/marketing ideas